Discover the best family plans to do in Mallorca
Travel to Mallorca with children is certainly a good plan. Mallorca is a very quiet and comfortable place to organize a family trip. One of the perfect destinations for traveling with children in Mallorca is Port of Alcudia, for the extensive beach and the complementary offer. From SeaClub we propose you a series of plans to do with children in Mallorca in any season:
1. Hidropark in Puerto de Alcudia
An alternative to the beach in Mallorca with children and equally refreshing, is Hidropark. Located just 1.5 km from our family hotel Seaclub Resort, there you will find children's pools, wave pools and multiple waterslides and water parks for adults and young children. At the SeaClub Reception you will find your ticket at the best price. The best summer adventure!
2. Rancho Ses Roques in Puerto de Alcudia
It's a perfect plan in Mallorca for children who love the animals. In Rancho Ses Roques, located also very close to the hotel Seaclub Resort, the children can ride a horse or a pony and visit their farm animals: goats, peacocks, cows and rabbits ... a whole day in a majorcan farm for all the family! The Seaclub reception team will give you more information and will help you organize your reservation.
3. Palma Aquarium in Palma
Palma Aquarium is a great reference for family tourism. The Children come out from there excited and looking forward, having seen up to 8,000 animals of 700 different species. In Seaclub Resort you will find tickets for the whole family!
4. Cuevas del Drach in Porto Cristo
Immerse yourself with your family in these caves, with an internal temperature of about 21 Cº. The tour takes about an hour, and the route is about 1,200 meters, and includes a classical music concert and a boat ride across the lake Mars. It’s a great visit that will delight the children. Visit the website to buy tickets. Our reception team will explain how to get there. Do not miss it!
Other excursions for the whole family in Mallorca:
• Explore Alcudia from the coast with a tour in the Brisas cruises
• Excursion with the centenary Soller Train
• Visit to Kathmandu park in Palma
• Natura Park Zoo in Santa Eugenia
Free activities for families in Puerto de Alcudia:
• Walls of Alcudia, Roman City and Monograph Museum of Pollentia: A funny way to enter in a historic world and discover how the Romans lived in nineteenth century.
• S'Abufera Nature Parc: Great place to explore on foot or by bicycle with children. Discover unique vegetation and a whole world of more than 300 species: fish, frogs, reptiles, bats ... and many birds reach 10,000 spend the winter over there.
• Visit our web section of Alcudia Experiences for more ideas. Our reception team will be happy to help you to set up a perfect plan for the whole family.
Sea ClubMarketing Department