For three days, the streets will filled with markets, local cuisine, crafts, shows and animal samples.
Alcudia starts the autumn with a big celebration. The October’s first weekend the village will be full of color and tradition to claim the Mallorcan culture and products. For three days, the streets will filled with markets, local cuisine, crafts, shows and animal samples.
Historically, Mallorca’s villages held fairs to attract visitors and promote their values. Alcudia's fair is one of the best known among the islanders because the medieval buildings located around the town make a special atmosphere.
Cultural events will be held during the whole weekend too; Plays, exhibitions, art workshops and concerts are the most anticipated events of the program. In this fair there is place for everyone, even for children, who can also enjoy various activities, including the grand parade of big heads, “cabezudos”, who represent characters from the popular Majorcan tradition. A unique opportunity to see the true traditions of Mallorca.
PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS FIRA D'ALCUDIA 2016
- 18.30h Official opening of the fair
- 22.30h Lorena Ares with Los Linces en la Plaza Carlos V.
- 22.30h music of the '60s, '70, '80 and '90 with the artista Lorena Ares and Los Linces at the “Plaza Carlos V”
- 23.00h Concertwith “ES Fossers”, “Garanya”, “A Kaldo” & “La Grand Orquesta Republicana-oficial” at “Vall de la Porta Roja”
From 10:00 to 22.00 fair with:
- Medieval market with typical games and activities at Paseo Pere Ventanyol
- Exhibition of companies at Paseo Mare de Déu de la Victoria.
- Exhibition of PlantsatCarrerPollentia
...and much more to discover strolling through the old town of Alcudia
- 20.30h Horse Show at the“Campet de les Ánimes”
- 21.00h Music at the “Plaza Carlos V”: DJ Pereta, Toniet the DJ &much more untill 01.30am
From 09.00 to 22:00h day fair
- 10.30-13.30: Horse Show at the “Campet de les Ánimes”
For further information please feel free to contact the Seaclub Resort reception team who wishes you a great time at Alcudia´s Fair.
Sea ClubMarketing Department